Required Education, Skills, and Experience
- Experience and Education:
- Current student or undergraduate in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Data Science, or similar field
- Intermediate knowledge of:
- Microsoft Excel (analysis and graphics); and
- Microsoft Word.
- Demonstrable capacity for the following:
- Data cleaning and handling;
- Statistical analysis and graphs (proficiency in computer programming is a plus);
- Reviewing source materials for relevant issues and creating clear, concise analysis summaries.
Responsibilities and expectations:
- Conduct a range of types analysis in a timely fashion, present clearly the results (including quantitative analysis, data summary and exploration, document review, researching relevant public information sources, and identifying and summarizing relevant issues from materials).
- Be reliable and self-motivated.
- Understand and utilize analytical, economic and statistical techniques.
- Undertake assigned tasks with efficiency, attention to detail, and a critical eye.
- Work well in teams and communicate clearly, professionally, and accurately.
- Understand the logic of data and create useable datasets for analysis.
- Conduct data analyses, make critiques, and identify errors and inaccuracies.