Econ One Research, Inc. is seeking an experienced Data Analyst for one of our practice groups located in Downtown Los Angeles, which places heavy emphasis on the use of statistics, sampling, survey research, and complex data analysis. The ideal candidate must have a genuine interest in rigorous data analysis and computing in a fast-paced setting of litigation consulting. As a Data Analyst, you will work as part of a team on challenging and high-profile projects in a collegial work environment.
• Independent and supervised data/statistical analysis utilizing Excel and SAS
• Database construction/manipulation
• Document collection/organization and review
• Economic modeling
• Basic econometric analysis
• Assist in report/exhibit preparation
• Undertake fact checking/backup preparation for all reports and exhibits
• BA or MA in Economics, Statistics, or related field
• Excellent quantitative/analytical skills.
• Knowledge of statistics and econometrics preferred
• Demonstrate understanding of economic principles and financial analysis
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, and PowerPoint at a minimum
• SAS, STATA, or other analytical software experience is a must
• Experience working with large, complex sets of data
• Demonstrate proficiency with data presentation
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team; dedicated to seeing projects through to the completion
• Willingness to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Strong commitment to accuracy and quality work product
Econ One offers an extremely competitive salary with an annual bonus and excellent benefits, which include employer-paid health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with a generous employer match, employer-paid public transportation and flexible spending accounts.